Followers

About Me

My photo
juz a simple person...

Monday, April 18, 2011

perfect two....

u can be da peanut butter to my jelly,
u can be da butterflies i feel in my belly,
u can be da captain and i can be your 1st mate,
u can be da chills that i feel on 1st date,
u can be da hero and i can be ur sidekick,
u can be da tear that i cry if we ever split,
u can be da cloud when its stormin',
or u can be da sun when it shines in da mornin',
dont know if i could ever be,
without u cuz ur boy complete me,
and in time i know that we'll both see,
that we're all we need,
coz ur da apple to my pie,
ur da straw to my berry,
ur da smoke to my high,
and ur da one i wanna marry,
coz ur da one for me for me
and i'm da one for u for u,
u take a both of us of us,
and we're da perfect two....

No comments:

Post a Comment